Monday, October 1, 2012

28 weeks today!

Today we had our 28 week appointment. Today I had polyhydramnios so I have to cut out my sugar and carbs :( They had to buzz Brooklyn to get her to practice her breathing. She did not want to cooperate. Besides that everything looks good. 11 more weeks until she is here <3
On Monday October 8 Chris and I will be going to my regular OB appointment and then traveling 4 1/2hrs to  Akron to get another opinion from Dr. Patel. He is a cardiologist that has been very highly recommended to us. He will be doing another fetal echo. We are very excited for this appointment! I will also get to meet Kristen. Another mom whose son has Heterotaxy. Kristen has been great to us and very helpful.

Check out the blanket that the momma cave made for Brooklyn. Here is the link to her page. She does amazing work!!! https://www.facebook.com/themommacave  I cant wait for Brooklyn to use it. I absolutely love it <3




No comments:

Post a Comment